• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

No Shave November - Progress

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Way off topic but I thought it'd be cool to start this thread for those of us boys/men.. Maybe some women(?), who are taking part in No shave november. I was clean shaven on October 31st and this is where my beard has gotten as of 4 days ago. Don't mind the coconut in the picture, I like to drink the waters in them. I wish I had a picture from clean shave, but I don't. Feel free to post pics!

[attachment=5829]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353900644.737545.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353900644.737545.jpg
    201.8 KB · Views: 8

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
TeguBuzz said:
Way off topic but I thought it'd be cool to start this thread for those of us boys/men.. Maybe some women(?), who are taking part in No shave november. I was clean shaven on October 31st and this is where my beard has gotten as of 4 days ago. Don't mind the coconut in the picture, I like to drink the waters in them. I wish I had a picture from clean shave, but I don't. Feel free to post pics!

I am with you on this one. how about no shave till Christmas. I don't know if the ladies want to look like they have Buckwheat in a headlock. Will post pics.

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Id keep it growing but I've got a flight over to Dubai on the 21st of Dubai and I get random security checks every time I travel. With a name like Manolis Xilouris, theyre all over me with those checks, haha. The Greek in me makes my beard grow at an uncontrollable rate - if only the hair on my head was as thick!

Looking forward to the pics!

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Buckwheat in a headlock? Priceless.... and disturbing. Haha. I'm not in on this. Shaving is good :)

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I've never been able to grow a beard. [attachment=5831]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    378.7 KB · Views: 7

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
rhetoricx said:
I've never been able to grow a beard.

Well that's good. Ive been shaving on the regular since I was 14, maybe 15. My Cretan/Turkish relatives all grow beards!

Dyna Bob

Well i have not just had this for November, actually I have had it since March but here is my pride and joy![attachment=5834]
I do shape and trim it up a little to keep it from being too scraggly.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353992609.341805.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353992609.341805.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 7

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Dyna Bob said:
Well i have not just had this for November, actually I have had it since March but here is my pride and joy!

Now that is a beard! Haha I never let mine get to that length. I travel a whole lot internationally and get questioned with much less of a beard then in the picture I attached. If I grew mine to the length of yours, that'd be the END of me at American Immigration, haha.

My grandfather from my dads side of the family has a full out beard, and he lives in Crete. I've attached a picture. If any of you are at all interested in folk music, specifically from Greece/Crete, check him out - Antonis Xilouris aka Psarantonis.

[attachment=5835]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354025975.959818.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354025975.959818.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 8

Dyna Bob

TeguBuzz said:
Dyna Bob said:
Well i have not just had this for November, actually I have had it since March but here is my pride and joy!

Now that is a beard! Haha I never let mine get to that length. I travel a whole lot internationally and get questioned with much less of a beard then in the picture I attached. If I grew mine to the length of yours, that'd be the END of me at American Immigration, haha.

My grandfather from my dads side of the family has a full out beard, and he lives in Crete. I've attached a picture. If any of you are at all interested in folk music, specifically from Greece/Crete, check him out - Antonis Xilouris aka Psarantonis.

Your grandfathers beard is awesome. I love my beard. I am from Texas and I had it all summer, I don't understand why people think they make you hot it never really effected me. In the picture I posted it looks pretty dark cause it was a cloudy day but when it's sunny outside it looks like a really dark red. It's almost like a color changing beard.

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I live in Texas - I rock the beard all year and I never find it getting hot with one so I don't understand where that idea came from with some people, haha.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus