• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

norm white head????

VenomVipe

5 Year Member
I was on the varnyard for the first time in a while and i realized there were various updates. I was on the norm black and white page and realized it said " We have the White head normals, these are a color phase of the norm Arg. tegus and are not extreme giants. Is there a significant difference between the two. Are the white heads better looking or do they look closer to the extremes. If so i couldnt tell by the way it was said if you only bred these or you have somed produced. I think i need some clearing up.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Normals can vary from very dark to very light and every shade in between, they are not Extremes or Giants, not even close. So-called white heads are just normals with a bit higher white on them.

VenomVipe

5 Year Member
Awesome so you breed all the different phases? So even the highest white norm doesnt compare to an extreme. Is their a way i could could specificaly order the higher whites PLEASE BOBBY?

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
They do not compare at all, and yes you can make that request, just email me to remind me about it.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
The first picture is normal white head, the second is an Extreme, you tell me, is there a difference?

Attachments

• DSCN5319.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 1
  • DSCN5524.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 1

VenomVipe

5 Year Member
Oh yeah huge diferrence. Isnt that roy and ice? Is roy your only high white breeder? Is seth a white head? Thanks

VenomVipe

5 Year Member
Bump Which pair of norms you put together this year will produce the highest whites because that gonna be the one I request. I have bet my money its either seth or roy. Sorry im trying to figure out my best bet on getting the highest white possible.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029