• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Odd Wild tegus in South America.

kaa

5 Year Member
I know this is kind of an old post, but it has some awesome animals in it, are there anymore pictures?

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I love my Gus',..but I almost feel cheated :shock: :lol:. Some one should really :chin go do some sperm collecting, nest raiding, conservation for the good of the Species type stuff. :woot :app.

Rainbow Tegus,...come on!! :shock:

I definitely need more South American Reptile enthusiasts friends and or associates :mrgreen: .

Quijibo

5 Year Member
As someone who's been to Africa, the Carribean, Central and South America, Australia, and Southern/Mediterranean Europe, there is absolutely nothing more awesome than to see herps in the wild that you only saw in pet stores or on TV before.

:roon

cabral

5 Year Member
T. merianae live were i live, Uruguay, south america, my tegu is
NOT wild, he was hatched by a reptile breeder, but when i go to the country side i see b/w ... i love to see them in the wild !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980