• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Our Show animals

Brandonfb75

Thought I would post them all here. Hope thats ok.

Our Burms
This is Sally. She is 14 ft and 100 lbs
005-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

This is Newman. He is around 7 ft and 50 lbs
014.jpg

007-1.jpg

Our adult Iguana
052.jpg

Beardie
038.jpg

Frilled Dragon
028.jpg

024.jpg

Francis
He is our Pixie and weighs 4 lbs
http://i1158.photobucket.com/albums/p609/RoamingReptiles
/045.jpg
Our Sully he is 100 lbs
069.jpg

We have a few others that didnt feel like taking pictures.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Wow such beautiful animals you got, especially that sulcatta, and that frilled is. Quite the looker flared up lol

Brandonfb75

Thank you. I also have around 200 rats that are breeding so its never ending here. I am lucky enough to have a wife and kids that love working with all the animals also. That makes things alot easier for sure.

Compnerd7

Brandonfb75 said:
Thank you. I also have around 200 rats that are breeding so its never ending here. I am lucky enough to have a wife and kids that love working with all the animals also. That makes things alot easier for sure.
That's very cool :)

It must be kinda tough lugging around 100lbs animals from place to place haha.. a good work out though.

Great herps! appreciate you sharing

dragonmetalhead

1,000+ Post Club
Wow! What spectacular animals. Is Sally a granite Burm? That is seriously one of the most gorgeous pythons I have ever seen. I'm about the color of your iguana with eny, lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029