• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Petrie's (varanus salvator) new casa!

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
babyyitslove said:
I'm half tempted to cross check the IP addresses on this 'jaymz' and the 'james.W'......

Hmmm.... decisions decisions. Pssh.

Like I said, I wouldn't post in this thread again. I ask you keep my name out of your posts as well. If I have something to say, I will say it, I don't need to make another profile on here to do it.
babyyitslove said:
I see.

Its cute how a moderator will give someone kudos for bashing on another member.

Such a shame.
tisk tisk

Wave good bye to the respect.... it just walked out the door.

Nobody bashed on you they stated the truth, I am so tired of people needing to be treated like babies on forums. If you can't take criticism, don't post pics. People will state their opinion, it is part of life. And for the record I don't need your respect.

Riplee

5 Year Member
nice tank.
Just need to keep busy to change the water to clean. other wise it is great looking tank...

There are so many different styles to house a water monitor baby. I think yours is one of them. I saw people did this environment for water monitor before, but they all end it because the dirty water.(Following the growth of your baby , the POP WILL~~~~~!!!! LOL)

you may able to put some fish in the water, he might catch some to eat. lol

Sirhc401

My gosh. I would think water would not hurt a water monitor. I guess now it does not matter?..I don't know. I think some harsh forward opinions went through this. But I don't really feel like saying anymore after reading...I don't want to get banned

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fanderson9214