• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Pics of Bob the blue bar Ambilobe

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
This is Bob, the male blue barred ambilobe panther chameleon. Enjoy, I'll have vids of him on YouTube eventually, his colors are great when he flares up.

He's pretty chilled out in these pics so it's not all that exciting, but I'm looking forward to those oranges/reds, his eyes were orange earlier.

Hope you guys 'dig' it, as some would say.

teguboy77

5 Year Member
Congrats,i use to take care of them at a petstore i worked at chameleons are neat.Wish you the best of luck.

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Thanks everyone, I chose the name Bob because my very first veiled when I was around 8 or 9 was a Bob but then I found out that she was a girl.. so Bob was no longer suitable. Now, Bob is very fitting.

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Thanks everyone.

One question - if you look at the 4th pic I've posted, there's a white mark on his head/snout area, is that stuck shed, or a scar of some sort?

I'd really appreciate any input, it won't come off either.

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
dragonmetalhead said:
I can't tell from the photo. Try misting it and see if it sloughs off.

I'll keep trying that, hopefully it'll work out - if not, it's no big deal, it only adds to his character!
numarix said:
Sweet bro happy holidays!!!!

Thanks Chris! Let's see some pics or a new vid of Jericho, haven't heard from you in a while!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phi Long