• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

pics of my new tegu achilles

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
these are the pics i promised you guys of my tegu achilles that i got from bobby almost 2 weeks ago im hoping he is a he lol :grno :app :woot im so excited
archie2.jpg

archiehead.jpg

archie.jpg

rrcoolj

5 Year Member
Very good looking tegu!

He actually looks like mine and to my suprise thier the same size. Do you know the parents? I think ours might be brothers!

JohnMatthew

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Nice holiday GU, grats! Surprised he hasn't gone back into hibernation already, my tegu is out like a light.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
to rrcoolj i think he maybe a royXpurdy im not sure i told bobby that my female was jamXwhitey so im not certain forgot to call and ask lol

and to jonhmatthew he goes up and down mostly down still dont eat he took a few bites of eggs and a bite of beef liver but not really interested in it much he comes out to bask for a while every other day maybe he will go back down and stay soon

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
i dont remeber the name of it but it works ok when i cant find mulch why the wtf?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu