• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Pics of tegus from today

TanMan57

5 Year Member
Well here is just a few pictures from today of both my tegus and one of my beardie and german shepherd.

Zero at about 9 months and 37"

P1050510.jpg

P1050509.jpg

P1050493.jpg

P1050507.jpg

P1050506.jpg

Kilo at about 7 months and 15" in shed

P1050481.jpg

P1050483.jpg

P1050484.jpg

P1050485.jpg

P1050488.jpg

P1050492.jpg

Muffins unknown age but about 24"

P1050495.jpg

Zoey at 9 years old

P1050502.jpg

isdrake

5 Year Member
Nice photos (and lizards, not to forget the dog). :p
I really like the first photos. Reminds me of a scene from Jurassic Park.

mis jaksin

5 Year Member
Wow, zero looks JUST LIKE brutus... I'll have to post some updated pics soon. I measured him before his last shed about a week ago and he was at 43"

Your family all looks great!

TanMan57

5 Year Member
reptastic said:
NICE PICS!!!your tegus are looking good how is kilo coming along?
Shes doing good ive only seen her about five times since ive had her but today I woke her up and fed her ground turkey. She just started shedding and she loves strawberry juice with turkey. Did you think of a name for your red that comes next week and are you getting a male or female?

TanMan57

5 Year Member
mis jaksin said:
Wow, zero looks JUST LIKE brutus... I'll have to post some updated pics soon. I measured him before his last shed about a week ago and he was at 43"

Your family all looks great!
Thanks I would love to see brutus now he looked huge in the last pictures I saw of him.

TanMan57

5 Year Member
isdrake said:
Nice photos (and lizards, not to forget the dog). :p
I really like the first photos. Reminds me of a scene from Jurassic Park.
Yea the right side of his cage is covored in hard water spots from misting. Which make the tank look misty.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
TanMan57 said:
reptastic said:
Shes doing good ive only seen her about five times since ive had her but today I woke her up and fed her ground turkey. She just started shedding and she loves strawberry juice with turkey. Did you think of a name for your red that comes next week and are you getting a male or female?
yeah i decided to get a male and name him pyro btw your beardie looks just like mine only difference is mines is only about 5-6" lol!

TanMan57

5 Year Member
reptastic said:
TanMan57 said:
reptastic said:
yeah i decided to get a male and name him pyro btw your beardie looks just like mine only difference is mines is only about 5-6" lol!
Lol pyro is a cool name I was thinking about a male name before and mine was blaze

nemo66

5 Year Member
i love the name you picked for your red! she is just the same size as baby. baby is also in shed right now she just started coming out from hibernation the past few days. have you been handling her much?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029