• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

picture contest

anelk002

5 Year Member
Post just one picture of ur tegu/tegus to see who has the best picture....of course nobody will actually win its just for fun lol :)...
This is my b&w tegu Cronk. I got him a Thursday from Johnny from Teguterra. This was while he was eating he walked right up to me and made a nice pose lol [attachment=5342]

Attachments

• IMAG0252.jpg
    IMAG0252.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 6

Diablo

5 Year Member
[attachment=5343]

Tegu staring contest

Attachments

• 2012-09-24_12-27-50_29.jpg
    2012-09-24_12-27-50_29.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 5

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
There used to be photo contests. There has been talk about calenders as well and t-shirts but its been hard to get it completely organized. People used to be able to win one of Bobbys tegus but I don't see that being a possibility. Another prize idea mentioned was a small gift card to one of the online stores. If there are enough people interested I'm sure we can find a way to arrange some kind of a contest.

gurubasking5-1.jpg

Deac77

5 Year Member
On frog forum.net we have a monthly contest you intent the picture and then it's voted on by the entire site who's is best then that picture is on the home page for the entire month it's really cool

[attachment=5344]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348643466.175682.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348643466.175682.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 4

Logie_Bear

Deac77 said:
On frog forum.net we have a monthly contest you intent the picture and then it's voted on by the entire site who's is best then that picture is on the home page for the entire month it's really cool

I love this idea....

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I planned on starting monthly photo contests next month...
Let's allow one more day of submissions here and then we can set up a poll to have people vote for their favorites

ReptileGuy

Josh said:
I planned on starting monthly photo contests next month...
Let's allow one more day of submissions here and then we can set up a poll to have people vote for their favorites

sounds awesome!!

Logie_Bear said:
Deac77 said:

I love this idea....

same here

Deac77

5 Year Member
omg bubbles adorable! (on the other to keep it from getting out of hand we only enter ONE a month per person i think its a good rule)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu