• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Pictures of my baby,pic heavy

k412

5 Year Member
I got some good pictures today of my boy.
I put some water in his feeding tub after he ate because he had a big bm and I didn't want him to be dirty. Hopefully this is okay to do?
Anyway, lots of pictures. :-D
may17tegu001.jpg

may17tegu002.jpg

may17tegu003.jpg

may17tegu004.jpg

may17tegu005.jpg

Loves the water!
may17tegu006.jpg

may17tegu008.jpg

His enclosure for a brief time until I get his permanent one built.
may17tegu009.jpg

may17tegu011.jpg

may17tegu012.jpg

Thanks for looking. :-D

k412

5 Year Member
I can see that and when I googled images I wondered the same thing.
Anyone else agree?

Jer723

5 Year Member
can there be such a thing as a columbian argentine cross? because he is very very dark like a columbian but his face looks argentine all the way, either way sweet tegu man.

Jerry

k412

5 Year Member
Thank you for the compliments. I'm sure that there is a cross and mine may be one. I have been looking at <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.reptileallsorts.com/black-white-tegus.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.reptileallsorts.com/black-white-tegus.htm</a><!-- m --> that has comparison pictures etc and I see 2 scales, if I'm looking in the right place, between his eye and nostril. I can see the darkness but there is also white dots or lines down both sides. I'm utterly confused at this point. Either way I like him a lot. I don't feel ready to deal with the aggressive nature of a columbian though.
I do apologize for posting all over the board!
I am one very confused woman.

LouDog760

5 Year Member
Someone on here will help you out. I'm not to sure but it looks like a columbian. Maybe Bobby can help.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
It is not a Colombian, if I was to guess I would say Red X Black and White, Bert had some that were crosses that looked just like this animal.

Where did it come from?

k412

5 Year Member
Thank you very much for your assistance everyone.
I got him from Pet Paradise in VA Beach,VA.
I will see if they can tell me where they got him from.

k412

5 Year Member
Thank you all so much for the compliments!
This is a great forum, I;m so glad I found it!
He ate grapes today and a small piece of strawberry but didn't seem crazy about it.
Plums are next on the menu though.

Dom3rd

5 Year Member
I got mine for the same place and here is what mine looks like when i first got him/her:

IMG_7387-1.jpg

And Today:

IMG_7410.jpg

k412

5 Year Member
Nice!
I noticed a shed on him today.
He also "stunk up the bath". I don't mind since he wont go in his tank.
I have a nice harness that I want to get him used to once he trusts me more.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029