• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Pictures of My Baby Tegu!

Marlene

5 Year Member
I still don't have a name for it, nor do I know its gender, but here are a few pictures!

The one on the right is the one I bought at the Pomona Reptile Super Show
DSC01345.jpg

My tegu loves the computer!
DSC01363.jpg

It wanted to say "hello" to everyone!
DSC01366.jpg

Those are all of the pictures that I have at this point in time! I plan on taking many more.

Marlene

5 Year Member
I feed it constantly! I need to buy some fatty foods! It's just so active it works all of its weight off! I'll be picking up my dbia roaches tomorrow (well, when I wake up, lol), so it gets to have a nice feeding frenzy!

Marlene

5 Year Member
The taming is going great! He's a good little tegu, hates to be woken up for anything though. He had a nice roach feeding frenzy yesterday, and got to eat a few beetles as well. He likes to hang out on my lap or on the desk while I'm on the computer. He has yet to bite, or lunge at me, so things are going very well with this little one!

jarett_Harrison

5 Year Member
I know what you mean about waking them up! My tegu that i got in the summer has been asleep since august and the last time i tried to wake him up i got bit!

txrepgirl

5 Year Member
Wow. He is one very good looking Tegu. I love the color and pattern on him. Congrats on such a great Tegu ;) . I can't wait to see some more pictures.

Marlene

5 Year Member
Thank you. I have some more pictures, I just haven't uploaded them yet, and the flash was off on the BEST picture of it!

Marlene

5 Year Member
If only the flash were on...
DSC01400.jpg

Him crawlin' down from that pose... After I turn on the flash...
DSC01401.jpg

He gets to free roam sometimes
DSC01395.jpg

Baskin' on his water bowl while I clean his big cage
DSC01402.jpg

Those were taken within the past couple of weeks. He'll be getting his first dose of dewormer this weekend... My Savannah has roundworms, so everyone gets to be dewormed!

Odin_the_tegu

hes got very dark yellow, the one i just purchased is much lighter but still looks about the same. i upload some photos of him once hes done shedding.

Marlene

5 Year Member
I'll have to take a picture of his belly, it's a pretty bright yellow under there!

BOOZER: Definitely take some pics, that would be cool if yours is his twin! :)

jjollie: Thank you!

I will have to take some more pics soon, I've been so busy with work lately and I don't get home until around midnight, so I feel like such a horrible mom, lol, but once I get better at this job then I'll start taking more time off to take care of him.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu