• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Pig Blanket Heaters

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Where can I find them online or at certain stores for good prices? Would appreciate any feedback.

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
lllreptile also sells KANE. In my opition KANE makes the best ones, those tings are hard to bust apart. Alot of zoos use them for more then just pigs and reptiles as well.

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
chelvis said:
lllreptile also sells KANE. In my opition KANE makes the best ones, those tings are hard to bust apart. Alot of zoos use them for more then just pigs and reptiles as well.

Yea Im getting a couple for my outdoor enclosure.

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
You can control the heat output of the pig blanket with an inline lamp dimmer. I use one to control the night time heat bulbs for my tegu. Home depot does not have them in the store. Order online and ship to store to save a few bucks on shipping.

http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc1v/R-100644821/h_d2/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10053&langId=-1&keyword=inline+lamp+dimmer&storeId=10051&superSkuId=202887056#.UMDqV4NZWSo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980