• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Places to buy pvc caging?

Dirkthejerk41

Hi all, are there any places to buy pvc caging online that are affordable? I am aware of boaphile, animal plastics, vision, and boamaster but are there any others that have cages that are 6-8 feet long that dont cost over $500? Just curious for future reference.

KABIKANO

Start searching craigslist now. I've been on craigslist at least once a week searching for cages people are selling or really need to get rid of. Neither of my 3 tegus are over 2 years old so relatively small compared to full grown. But, in the passed 2 weeks, I've come across a 6 ft Vision cage WITH the extra vent plus some goodies like heat lamps, water bowl, etc. for, get this...$50!!! Straight steel and less than a year old. Dude was moving and no one wanted to give him the $300 he was asking. I just happen to call the day before he had to move, offerred $50 and tadaaaa, it now houses my Red Tegu, Bakunawa. Tomorrow, a dude who just has no use for his 8 ft x 3.5 ft x 3 ft pvc cage that was for his tegu is going to deliver his cage AND stand, over hour away I might add, for dirt cheap!!! Talk about lucky as hell! Point is, never too early to be looking for future enclosures for our "not gonna be little for long" guys.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029