• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Please help a tegu lover win!!

MCoakley

Hello! I don't really post here often. But, my name is Melissa Coakley (www.snakehuntingchick.com). I keep 18 tegus (14 columbians - my favorites) and 4 reds. My fiance Bill Murray and I are in a contest on Facebook to win wedding photography (it would be awesome to get such a great photography package paid for - since I am an adjunct professor making only a few thousand a year!). Would any of you be willing to go on Facebook and vote for us? We have a picture of ourselves with our 20 year old Spur-thigh tortoise Sherman. We are the only herpers in the contest - so, if you can please vote for us (it only takes a second).

You can vote 1 time each day until 5/2/12.

Here is the link:
http://apps.facebook.com/contestsapps/showentry/2013-wedding-photography-and-coordination-giveaway/10966?

All you have to do is click "love it".

Thank you so much!!

MCoakley

monstruo-the-tegu said:
funny name for your husband bill murray GHOST BUSTERS but u have my votes

Yes, he always says it was his name first (because his father is also "Bill Murray")! Thanks for your vote!! We really appreciate it!

MCoakley

Update - we are 71 votes behind now. The contest runs today and tomorrow - so every Facebook account can vote 1 time today and 1 time tomorrow. If you can help I won't forget the favor. Thank you so much!

Melissa

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu