• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Problem with eyes

Wetko

Hello. I have a big problem with my female Tegu.A week ago I was with a veterinarian, because the female grew up the bottom of my cap. I gave it an ointment that contains antibiotics and healing ingredients. It's obviously not a shepherd, I eat water without problems, but you keep your eyes off and it looks bad enough. The week has not gotten worse. I've been asking for the damn about the damnation of the light, I turned off the UVB even one heater and still nothing Does not improve.In my country I am the only breeder of this lizards and advise someone about this problem is impossible

Attachments

• DSC_0041.JPG
    DSC_0041.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 13

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980