• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Recent Pics of Zeke

snakegirl4life

Here is Zeke (previously known as Urban for those of you who don't know about the name change)

Hes a Jam X Whitey baby hatched on June 29th 2009.

Hes a good boy, although he has hit his tegu "puberty" stage and thinks hes boss. :p

He is a little piggy when it comes to rodents, ground turkey, chicken gizzards and hearts, and eggs. but he refuses to eat any fruit or veggie.

I'm not sure on his length, i haven't measured him in a while, but hes definitely growing :) i know hes a lot smaller than some of his brothers and sisters, dang hibernation.. haha. anyways here are some pictures I took of him!

UrbanPhotoshootFeb2nd2010050.jpg

UrbanPhotoshootFeb2nd2010009.jpg

UrbanPhotoshootFeb2nd2010008.jpg

UrbanPhotoshootFeb2nd2010012-1.jpg

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
vry good looking tgu and he is definatley one of those of those jamxwhitey babys lol! i wonder if his black nose will spread over his head mines go all the way to his neck.

snakegirl4life

reptastic said:
vry good looking tgu and he is definatley one of those of those jamxwhitey babys lol! i wonder if his black nose will spread over his head mines go all the way to his neck.

Haha yeah I've seen Nero his black nose is absolutely beautiful. It's the furthest spread black nose i've eve seen on a tegu! Zeke's black nose started out a lot darker and farther spread on his head to but it's been fading more and more each time he sheds.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029