• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

red tegu for auction on ben siegels fb page

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
http://www.facebook.com/reptileshop
i think the auction goes until like 10 est. i haven't seen him do a tegu before lol, i got excited... :angel:

jerobi2k

I saw this batch cant believe its the last one! they had like 40 of them, lol. they are good looking bunch. I been checking them out every time I go in for food :p I really like the group of them. they had one up for auction about a week or so ago, pretty sure it went for about 200 and thats what they ask in store.

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
im surprised no one has offered a higher amount yet. i know its an auction but last time i looked it was at $75. if i had the room id say 200 right off the bat lol

jerobi2k

lol, the best auctions are the ones that go a little slower and stay low. the idea is to let the price slowly jump and pounce in at the end hoping to get a little break on the price. lol, not go balls out first five mins! :p

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I follow alot of Ben's lizard auctions. Most of them end up going for fairly close if not more than retail price. Only smoking deal I have seen on a lizard was a Torch Monitor went for $750 I believe, they usually go for about $1500.

turtlepunk

yeah same here! it always stumps me when people bid higher than retail. my bid for the red tegu is 140 (180 with shipping). lets see how long it lasts.

jerobi2k

Ben was selling the Torch in store for 1k, yeah I bid until its store price minus -40$ for shipping, then I figure why not just drive there and pick one up if I want it that bad, lol.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
jerobi2k said:
Ben was selling the Torch in store for 1k, yeah I bid until its store price minus -40$ for shipping, then I figure why not just drive there and pick one up if I want it that bad, lol.

He has one on kingsnake right now for $1950

Looks like you won the red tegu turtlepunk.

jerobi2k

Ive seen the Torches change price a few times in the last 3weeks or so, they are so rare I think they are seeing what they can get between store/bids/kingsnake.

NICE good job on the Red gU! Turtlepunk!

jerobi2k

auction ended at 1020 and Turtle's bid was the last one in at 751.. so Im going to have to go with a yes on that one :p

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
i hope s/he turns out to be a nice addition! i've never gotten anything from Ben but i have yet to see a bad review.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980