• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

reptar taming going well help me determine sex/

eating eggs and chill in on his back getting belly rubbed but still hates being picked up any suggestion he wiggles like a crazy person and I'm support is back end and front end
photo-145.JPG
photo-151.JPG
photo-156.JPG
photo-155.JPG
photo-153.JPG
photo-146.JPG

if you want proffesional advice, go to a reptile vet, they can twll uou for sure
no duh logan i was more asking the people who breed tegus that are on the cite. if it comes to it ill take it to a vet but some people are really good at that here. also vets only do blood test to test the sex and thats expensive.

Rebecca Stout

I don't see an enlarged scale on either side of the vent let alone "bee-bee's". So if I "had" to choose. I'd say she was female. Especially in head/neck shape. An awesomely robust female I might add. Although I'm new, I've seen tons of people show photos like this and breeders reply, so I'm starting to get the knack of it a little. I hope someone can come on here and tell you for real.

I don't see an enlarged scale on either side of the vent let alone "bee-bee's". So if I "had" to choose. I'd say she was female. Especially in head/neck shape. An awesomely robust female I might add. Although I'm new, I've seen tons of people show photos like this and breeders reply, so I'm starting to get the knack of it a little. I hope someone can come on here and tell you for real.
i bought her for 125 dollars

SamBobCat

Dude I don't really want to be mean or anything but try to calm down a bit. Wait a few days for people to reply. Lots of times people here don't reply on the same day. A vet would be your best bet.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Agreed that it looks like a female to me too but I'm no expert in sexing. My tegu squirms a lot too when I pick her up. Not every time but sometimes. I need to teach her to lay on her back like that! "play dead!" LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu