• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Repti-cal with or without D3?

Jeffrey Florez

Hey everyone I have a question regarding repti-cal, I've been reading mixed reviews and advice on how to go about supplementing tegus with calcium. I've been seeing some people say giving a tegu calcium without D3 is useless, and then I've also read people say that giving calcium without D3 is better. It'd be great if that can be cleared up for me. I was also wondering what multivitamin would be best for my tegu and how often do I dust the food with both the calcium and multivitamin. Thanks in advance the advice is much appreciated!

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Carnivores don't need D3 to absorb calcium in their lowers GI, but no harm in it.

The calcium I buy has D3 in it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu