• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Reptile Calendar

AP27

I recently made a reptile calendar as a present for my boyfriend featuring all of our scaley children. (He was quite thrilled with it :) ) And I thought I would share the pictures used in the calendar with everyone, as I found them quite amusing. Comments would be lovely. Thanks all for taking a look!

January:
January.jpg

February:
February.jpg

March:
March.jpg

April:
April.jpg

May:
May2.jpg

June:
June.jpg

July:
July.jpg

August:
August.jpg

September: (I was going for Tigger at the LA Fair, but it kind of looks like godzilla-beardie attacks the LA Fair lol)
September.jpg

October:
October.jpg

November:
November.jpg

December:
December.jpg

Hope you all enjoyed them as much as I enjoyed taking them :)

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Wow idk how I missed this one, awesome pics, my fave is june lol that's a killer pose

AP27

Haha. That one's my favorite too. Tigger is such a poser. You can position him just about any way you feel like it and he'll just stay like that :p

Aardbark

5 Year Member
This is one of the awesomeist things Ive ever seen. I love the bearded dragon hanging on the beach. You just made me smile for the whole day.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Not sure how I missed this the first time around either. Great job! Cute photos, such a great idea!

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I can't believe I missed it either! You have lovely models. I wish I could get any of my guys to hold still..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu