• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Reptile room...

Reptile_fever

Or bar which do you prefer?
DSC_0946.jpg
[/img]

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
What a wicked reptile room! Are the racks filled up with leo's?

Nevermind, just noticed the bottles, call it a Reptile Bar. Yes!

Maro1

Nice. I like the black and organized look. SO I assume you are going with a recliner right there in the middle with the bar in front of you. LOL

Reptile_fever

TeguBuzz said:
What a wicked reptile room! Are the racks filled up with leo's?

Nevermind, just noticed the bottles, call it a Reptile Bar. Yes!

Ball python morph's & not a bad idea!Lol,Thank you.

Maro1 said:
Nice. I like the black and organized look. SO I assume you are going with a recliner right there in the middle with the bar in front of you. LOL

Actually the recliner is to the left,you cant see it in the pictures,that room is half of a double living room. I was thinking of bean bag.The computer desk top is to the right.Im running out of space,need to get a bigger place!! Thank you.

RobK.

laurarfl said:
Very nice! I don't drink, so I'll just go with the reptile room, lol.

Me too !! LOL :D

very nice reptile room , how about some close ups of the cages . they are very well decorated
A+ !!!!!!!!!!

Reptile_fever

RobK. said:
laurarfl said:
Very nice! I don't drink, so I'll just go with the reptile room, lol.

Me too !! LOL :D

very nice reptile room , how about some close ups of the cages . they are very well decorated
A+ !!!!!!!!!!
Here's some..
DSC_0760.jpg
[/img]
004.jpg
[/img]
DSC_0891.jpg
[/img]
DSC_0890.jpg
[/img]
DSC_0769.jpg
[/img]
Your comment is very welcomed & motivates me to further challenges..Thank you very much!! The pictures are few:-/. There not as good as yours thou...

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
WOWEEE!
Nicest reptile room i've ever seen! More like a reptile resort!
Very well done! Aba Zappa, was right, very inspiring! Now to just convince my GF to let me have my own room! ;):)

Reptile_fever

Aba Zappa said:
holy herpetology batman that place is amazing. Inspiration has occurred thank you.

Josh said:
WOWEEE!
Nicest reptile room i've ever seen! More like a reptile resort!
Very well done! Aba Zappa, was right, very inspiring! Now to just convince my GF to let me have my own room! ;):)

Thank you very much your warm comments.For now i'm content,hopefully the next move will be somewhere bigger i'm running out of space:blush:,and i still have a few more lizards & snakes i would like to have in my collection.For now this will do, until i breed my ball pythons.

RobK.

only one cage so nothing fancy !!

But working on making it one real nice one !!

both the cage and my Rhino have come a long ways since this photo , i need to take a new pic .

rhinocage.jpg

Leo93

Nice! I want to build one but cant figure out how to put the glass in. Can you post some plans please?

Reptile_fever

xocrieox said:
very nice room....What BP morhps do you have ?
Nothing crazy, just a few dinkers...
1.0 Piebald
1.0 Pastel het pied
1.0 Lesser Pastel
1.0 Bumble bee
1.1 Mojaves
0.1 Spider het pied
0.1 Genetic Stripe
0.1 Pewter
0.1 Lemon Blast

Members online

No members online now.