• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

RIP Dolemite

dragonmetalhead

1,000+ Post Club
I just got home and found my rosy boa dead. Dolemite had been ill and the vet and I were trying to figure out what was wrong. I am so sad right now. Rest in peace, my friend. I'm sorry I couldn't save you. :'(

jerobi2k

hey Dragon, sorry about your loss. sometimes, when its time its time. Im sure Dolemite had a good time while he was with you. thats what really matters! he was lucky to have such a pimp name. ;)

dragonmetalhead

1,000+ Post Club
Thank you all for your love and condolences. It really means a lot to me that people on this forum care about their fellow reptile lovers and their animals. I had to rush out the door to go to dinner straight after finding him and putting up the post, so I haven't had time for a good cry or even to lay him to rest. As I have always said, the worst thing about pets is that they don't live forever unless you get a macaw, koi, or tortoise, lol. Reading your guys' posts truly means a lot to me. From the bottom of heart, thank you. :)
jerobi2k said:
hey Dragon, sorry about your loss. sometimes, when its time its time. Im sure Dolemite had a good time while he was with you. thats what really matters! he was lucky to have such a pimp name. ;)

My friend Carly named him after a blacksploitation kung fu character. I was gonna call him Axl Rosy after Axl Rose, but Dolemite just sounded cooler.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu