• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Roll call. Who is expecting a extreme today?

Melissa

5 Year Member
I talked to him this morning and he said he should be shipping out a bunch this coming week but wasn't sure if mine would be 1 of them so who knows, maybe I will get mine by the time it is a year old...

KABIKANO

JUST GOT MY EXTREME FROM BOBBY TODAY. TOOK ABOUT 2 WEEKS FROM START TO FINISH. MY VARNYARD EXPERIENCE WAS A THUMBS UP. SORRY IT WAS NOT LIKE THIS FOR A LOT OF YOU...

ANYWAYS, YOU KAN PEEP "KALINGA" IN HER OWN THREAD TITLED, KALINGA NG KABIKANO. THANKS EVERYBODY!

Melissa

5 Year Member
I have tried to call him since monday left msg been calling a couple times a day and nothing, havnt heard anyone getting anything this week. I am starting to feel like I just gave away $350.

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Re: RE: Roll call. Who is expecting a extreme today?

Melissa said:
I have tried to call him since monday left msg been calling a couple times a day and nothing, havnt heard anyone getting anything this week. I am starting to feel like I just gave away $350.

I put in order/deposit back in march.blk and wht normal.paid in full end of june.still no tegu...:(

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

Melissa

5 Year Member
So amazingly have not heard anything again, after he told me 2 weeks in a row he would have them shipped this month.... guess not

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Last week I left message.no callback or any info.I'm glad I decided to get one locally...although not happy to be out 150...

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

tegus4life

You should call him every hour for a few days straight and see if he picks up, if multiple people did it he could be getting calls every 20 minutes which may help prove your point... or someone was talking about getting a lawyer? Is that still going on?

Melissa

5 Year Member
If he is really not going to send tegu's or refunds then he is using his website as a scamming device and it should be shut down. I am pretty sure there are ways to do that will have to check into it. I have been calling him everyday for over a week no answer no call back. I really do not appreciate having $350 stolen from me.

TeguBlake

Melissa said:
If he is really not going to send tegu's or refunds then he is using his website as a scamming device and it should be shut down. I am pretty sure there are ways to do that will have to check into it. I have been calling him everyday for over a week no answer no call back. I really do not appreciate having $350 stolen from me.

Omg right that's a lot of money

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980