• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Rukus thread

bmx3000max

so as many of you know i used to be on tegutalk all the time when the 2012 varnyards hatched i belive the 6/13 batch and i had two hatchlings, a extreme and a all american (yogi an boo-boo) but i had gotten hospitalized and did not know how long i was going to be gone without being able to take care of them so i had to unfotunatly give them to a new home, so after getting better i could not track down the foster home i gave them too so before the season was over and all tegus basicly sold i found tegu terra that had 5 left and got a chacoan giant that reminded me of my first tegu yogi so i now have had my new chacoan giant for a week and i have named him rukus cause unlike any tegu ive had he has been the worst with making a rukus in his tank flying dirt everywear lol.....but he is also the most tamest younger tegu ive seen off the bat...i spoke johnny at teguterra and said why is that, and i have found out teguterra is the only breeder that they actuly handel thier tegus indviualy even hatchlings...but right now i have my new chacoan tegu named rukus in a 40gal while i am building his 2x8 encloser and he is a big boy, he is exsactly 5 months and big i do not have good pics of him but i will have more today...

[attachment=6074]

[attachment=6075]

[attachment=6076]

Attachments

• imagejpeg_2.jpg
    imagejpeg_2.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG-20121229-00015.jpg
    IMG-20121229-00015.jpg
    242.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG-20121229-00016.jpg
    IMG-20121229-00016.jpg
    289.7 KB · Views: 7

bmx3000max

so yesterday i took a pic to show a little more of his size during feeding time, the pic dosent do him justice but i will mesure him tonite to see how long he is

[attachment=6084]

Attachments

• drgsd.jpg
    drgsd.jpg
    939.8 KB · Views: 9

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029