• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Sad Day :'(

dragonmetalhead

1,000+ Post Club
I have to take my female uromastyx Rex to be put to sleep this afternoon. She has been off her food, losing weight, off-color, and lethargic for about two weeks or so. I've had her for ten years, along with my big, nasty male Spike (who is doing just fine). It's become to painful to watch her languish it such a decrepit state anymore. I can't stop crying. :'(

dragonmetalhead

1,000+ Post Club
She was just old. After I bury her tonight I'm moving my male Spike into a smaller tank and then tomorrow I'm going to the pet store to get a new lizard. The tank is 60 or 65 gallons and I have enough lights set up to get the hot end over 100 if needed. Any suggestions on what I should get?

Aardbark

5 Year Member
Sorry to hear that. Its never ever easy to loose a good pet. They become a part of the family.

Personaly I would sujest not getting anythng right away. I would let Rex live in your memory, and honor her passing for a little while, before getting anything new. But thats just me.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeguSteff