• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Selling a few Tegus

TEGU_JAKE

5 Year Member
A few things came up and I cant care for all of my Tegus, so I will being selling 1 female Black and White breed by Bobby, and 1 female Extreme Giant and possibly 1 male Extreme Giant. The Black and White female was born in 2009 and the female Giant was born in 2008. Ill post pictures this weekend. If you have any questions you can write me through a PM and I will give you my email.
Jake

Derek0242

TEGU_JAKE said:
A few things came up and I cant care for all of my Tegus, so I will being selling 1 female Black and White breed by Bobby, and 1 female Extreme Giant and possibly 1 male Extreme Giant. The Black and White female was born in 2009 and the female Giant was born in 2008. Ill post pictures this weekend. If you have any questions you can write me through a PM and I will give you my email.
Jake
How much?

TEGU_JAKE

5 Year Member
Sorry I never got back to anyone, they were sold but hte guy flaked out. They are stil for sale.

006.jpg
$250 Extreme Gaint male

Photo11081041.jpg
$175 Black and White female

007.jpg
$400 Extreme Gaint male

I also have an Extreme Gaint female that Im selling should be ready to breed this season coming up. I would post pics but she needs to shed. $300 OBO ( She is missing her toes, I got her that way)

email me @ jtaylordowns @ yahoo.com or text me @ (951) 852- 7 six three 8

I will not ship

naturboy87

hi im looking to get a female ! extream giant ! i have a b&w girl and a blue tegu boy would like to get a few moor girls i see a 951 their thats good i live in barstow but grew up in the 951 mayb sumthing can b aranged?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu