• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

selling deposit

herpgirl2510

I am getting a 2010 extreme vanyard tegu so I am looking to sell my 2011 deposit of $175 I am willing to sell it for $140 but that is firm. This is a way to get an awesome lizard at $35. I don't know if itcan be used for a different tegu or not.

I am only selling because my husband had a little tantrum when he saw I would have 6 lizards over 4 feet.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
herpgirl2510 said:
I am getting a 2010 extreme vanyard tegu so I am looking to sell my 2011 deposit of $175 I am willing to sell it for $140 but that is firm. This is a way to get an awesome lizard at $35. I don't know if itcan be used for a different tegu or not.

I am only selling because my husband had a little tantrum when he saw I would have 6 lizards over 4 feet.

Herpgirl does have a deposit with me and she can transfer it to you, however it will need to be used towards and Extreme giant this late in the season.

herpgirl2510

Changed my mind my new extreme is amazing. He is even letting my son handle him and he has never been handled before. Even my hsbad who never touches aything but dogs let him jus crawl all over him.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Sound awesome, i think its all about your approach on a new tegu, another member kept my tegus for me since bobby sent them out, he didnt handle them either, i have only had them since the end of april and you can see how well behaved they are ;^) lol good luck with new guy

CrankbaitJedi

Ok, so being new to this process... can you explain to me how this would need to work? You have put down $$ for a deposit... I take over... what is that amount and how do get this info back to Bobby yada yada?

herpgirl2510

You would pay me the $140 that would get you my $175 deposit. I use paypal. Then you would pay Bobby the rest they are shipping in two weeks so it is supposed to be paid now. After I received the deposit I would have him transfer the deposit to you you pay the other$175 and the tegu ships toyou.
I cannot send you a pm with my number. Your profile does not give that option.

I am going to be payinghim off this week then the price will change.

CrankbaitJedi

Don't hate me but I am going a different direction... I made contact with the sub adult Blue Tegu owner and I have a road trip to Wichita planned for tomorrow (it's my birthday). Got pics of it and it is awesome!!! I couldn't help but go check it out. Good luck!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980