• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Snow bearded dragons

jd61285

5 Year Member
My 3 year old daughter saw a snow bearded dragon in the bearded dragon manual she has been bugging me for one of these for a long time now. I was thinking i would get her one for Easter here lies the problem i can't find any does any one here know where to get a snow bearded dragon (all white).

Thank You

Beasty

5 Year Member
Try kingsnake.com
faunaclassifieds.com
Also, I'm sure you may find a breeder directly on a Google search if you tried typing in different key words.
Good luck!

crimsonrazac

5 Year Member
I have never ordered an animal from LLL, although I did buy one two years back at an expo... I buy alot of suplies from LLL and they ship next day with great packing.

BOOZER

5 Year Member
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.beardeddragons.biz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.beardeddragons.biz</a><!-- m --> Home Page ----- try here as well. but LLL is pretty good

All_American

5 Year Member
LLLreptiles buys there stock for everyone, I have delt with them for supply's when I lived in CA. But I would go to Alpha dragons and see what he can do for you. He is a geniticsist (hope i spelled that rite) and will not stear you wrong.

DO NOT go to fire and ice dragons and do any bussiness with Teri, she will rip you off and you will end up with a normal dragon or one that has a dissorder from her giving them a seditive during shipping. I paid for a $500 citrus dragon and got a normal with no paper works to prove its line and almost 1k$ in vet bills to prove the animal could not work its limbs. Even though there were no Calcium defitiency in the Xrays to be shown. I have the original bill, vet bills and emails (laking side to prove ) it.

Go to Alpha Dragons, Top notch beardie seller

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980