• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

sub adult blue tegu 175

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
http://wichita.ebayclassifieds.com/other-pets/wichita/sub-adult-blue-tegu/?ad=12152118&msg=OUT_OF_AREA

Blue Tegu about 2 feet long. It is unsexed. It is food aggressive, but calms once out of the cage. Would be best with experienced owners.

No pictures but might be worth looking into if you're searching for a blue. No clue if they would ship.

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
:( worth a shot, i dont know much about blues but 175 sounded like a steal

got10

I just drove into nyc to pick up a sub adult female . I paid 240 for her and that was a bargain. 175 for a blue ? Dude take the hit and pay for shipping anything under 300 is a STEAL

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I guess the lady that owns him isn't wanting to ship him. I'm not looking for a blue, I'm trying to find a red female. I thought I'd post this link since the blues aren't too common.

got10

the same fella I got my blue from has a lead on a pair of reds . I have a red female but I cant part part with her. She is like family to me as well as my little tribe of tegus numbering. Im not sure of your location but I saw a red famale on posted on kijiji

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Yeah I get bummed living in Oregon, I rarely find anything neat like this. Depending on the animal I'd make a trip but Kansas is a little too far for me.

CrankbaitJedi

I have a road trip planned tomorrow to Wichita. If all works out, this baby will be coming home with me tomorrow!!! Got some pics of it and it is AWESOME!!! WooHoo!!!!

CrankbaitJedi

GOT HIM!!! That was 7 hours of worthwhile driving on my birthday! He is awesome!!! So, I get him home and he is nothing but easy going. The gal I bought him from said she hadn't had time to work with him but you couldn't tell. Not even a flinch when handling. I think he is around 2.5 foot or so. I will get some pics and see if I can figure out how to get em on here. Should get some of my Varnyard B&W as well.

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Thats awesome! What a great deal, yes pics! lolol. congrats.

got10

congrats. I got myself one for my bday too . . If I was closer i wouldve taken it what a steal . Congrats again

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlifKat