• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Summer 2013 Blues

dx2killa

@KSTAR Wow wapo def has a lot of white. Onix was starting into early shed process but hes still has lots of that tannish brown on top of his head. Onix hasn't been eating as much lately but he eats whole ground turkey and goose as well. I'm picking up mice this weekend for him since i ran out earlier in the week he loves those!

TheTeguGurl

Here is Tyr he is growing so fast as well almost 3 mos old IMG_4300.JPGIMG_4301.JPGIMG_4306.JPGIMG_4317.JPGIMG_4318.JPG

Lauraj10551

Ok I think Sam is hibernating! He doesn't want to eat, hasn't eaten in about 3 days now, and all he does is want to stay under his hide and sleep. Even if I take him out, he will just burrow wherever he is and sleep. Is anyone wanting to hibernate? It's making me :(

dx2killa

My fat lazy boy. He is in the process of shedding in this pic so hes really dark haha. As of yesterday sitting at 430g he hasn't been eating every night when i take him out but still gaining weight just not as fast now. He eats 2 small mice now when he does and lots of whole ground turkey/goose!

Last edited:

Matthew Krzemienski

Yeah, Dex and Roz aren't slowing down at all. I purposely withheld food yesterday because they looked still full from the day before. They don't seem to like that very much though cuz Dexter started trying to eat a plant. They both just broke 410g the other day. Now I just have to get over the fact that I'm pretty sure both are females :( Probing is obviously not 100% and that makes me sad.

Matt

TegusRawsome80

5 Year Member
If you wait a few months and they turn out both female and you don't want 2 females let me know, maybe we could figure something out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980