• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

t-shirt ???? in the tank!!! heating rock!!

bubbategu2

5 Year Member
My Columbian really likes fruit-actually goes for it before the meat! I say give them what they'll eat and keep offering the stuff thats's good for them but they don't want to eat. You don't want their diet to get limited. I feed every other day cuz my guy is 1.5 or 2 years old, I think. A baby or juvie you have to feed every day. How old is your Gu?

cadies

5 Year Member
i don't really know is age ... because it's my girlfriend who by ZED for my birthday lolll

24 years old .. lollll

it's a great gift .. with a lot of time to spend on it ..

question .. i'm an hunter .. and all the ground meat i got is . DEER ..

Can i give DEEr to my TEGU ????

AWD247

5 Year Member
You can definately do ground deer meat, Thats a very healthy meat to feed.
I agree with a member on here who said the heat rock is ok.. "If you cut the cord" Meaning only if your going to use it as a basking rock with heat from above. Heat rocks can be very dangerous, exposed wire, over heating surfaces, "way too hot"
You should make sure you have the proper basking temp inside and proper UVA/UVB lighting inside, enough substrate, a cooler side, fresh water everyday.

My baby eats everyday, basically a tablespoon of turkey, a few pieces of boiled egg, and some fruit/ or super mealworms, dont forget to add your calcium supplement and cod liver oil. If yours eats fruit thats good, but you should probably make sure it eats more meats than fruit.

GOT_TEGUS

5 Year Member
:-D
cadies said:
i don't really know is age ... because it's my girlfriend who by ZED for my birthday lolll

24 years old .. lollll

it's a great gift .. with a lot of time to spend on it ..

question .. i'm an hunter .. and all the ground meat i got is . DEER ..

Can i give DEEr to my TEGU ????

I think deer meat is good for GUs and people. gets me excited for hunting season. my GUs have had deer , moose and elk meat. the red meat lol

Happy late birthday bro .. awesome girl friend a GU wish my wife has like that.

JD

cadies

5 Year Member
hahah .. good to know about deer ... i was scared little bit .. because i feed her with that ... like my girl friend says .. he don't eat cheap....because it'S my baby i want the best ... bah .. when i'm gonna be out of stock (deer) he gonna eat beef ...

AWD247..... the heating rock in store now are protec with digital heating control
for the wire no problem i will hide behind is FALLS ..

i build a terra but in thinking about a rock because salers tell me that .
now i can't put a heating pad .. because the bottom is made of MDF
a high densiti wood ... and over it i've put a plexiglass (acrylique)

no place for the heating pad .. but i have a good light and a UVB UVA TUBE ...

i will by a FOGGER for the moisture with a substrat who will keep it for long time without contamination....

i think my GU will be happy in that .. anyway .. i will take picture to show YA

THX fast reply that apprÃ?Æ?Ã?©ciate

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980