• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Taking advantage of my job as a butcher!

Sci

Don't have a Tegu (yet) still researching!

I am a meat cutter by trade and I have access to meat grinder and the like, My question is on developing at staple diets of ground turkey. I can order fresh bone-in turkey breast for next to nothing as I will be doing all the labor and wrapping myself!

So Should I look into grinding turkey and chicken BONE IN to offer more calcium and nutrients? Just something I was considering!

Yup I would if I could. Unfortunately my shop only has one grinder that we use strictly for beef. But I have considered feeding some of the bone dust build up that we clean out of the bandsaw every night. Never actually have though.

Sci

Does anyone have a good recipe to follow? I have read it is a good idea to add in beef liver and cod liver oil among other things. It kinda hard to find reliable information on the web it seems for Tegu care. D:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont