• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Tazia! :)

Ditzee

Yummm chickie gizzards!
tazianoms.jpg

Cutiegu.jpg

teguparrot.jpg
Yes, your back is the spot to be...

taziasholderpet.jpg
and no, I'm not moving!

dragonmetalhead

1,000+ Post Club
Nice pics. Kodo is a fan of gizzards as well; the first day I offered them to him he ate until he was nearly too stuffed to move.

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Cute pictures, it looks like you've got a nice colombian! I've seen some of your other posts but I don't really remember, is yours pretty mellow?
I'd love to have a colombian some day.

Ditzee

Why thank you! :D I think she's a pretty girl. She checks herself out in the mirror all the time so I assume she agrees :p

Lol...THB she was a ***** lizard when I first got her. She still has her days.

I've had her maybe 1 1/2 months and she's much friendlier than when I first got her. Not gonna lie she has her moments where I wanna be like "K, I'm done doing laundry. Rehome!!" But then she does something cute like crawl on my knees and go up on her back legs to look at my face.
She has a long way to go but Columbians arent bad.
She's my first Tegu. I met a Arg at the reptile expo who was like a big cat, and yes I see how Args are more mellow but I feel like a lot of that is size. It would take more energy to be hyphy for a 10-15 lb lizard than a 4-8 pound lizard. And I like the smaller size personally :p IDK what my landlord would do if I answered the door with a 4-5 foot lizard!

Ditzee

Thanks everyone :D
Tazia is short for Anastasia. I like the shorter verson better though, so I went with Tazia. My friends call her Tasha though. Haha
The bones are removed when I give her gizzards. She likes them floppy so she can fling them around :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu