• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Tegu Bites--How bad are they?

frost

1,000+ Post Club
i dont think iv really been bit my any of my lizards.Baldor bit me once but as soon as he did he let go and i didnt really feel anything. i got bit by my green tree a lot and the cage was always speckled with blood. cleaning that cage was hard with him tagging me every other second,.=/

Lynda

DMBizeau said:
Bobby has a thread where one of his adult females suprised him when he was checking for eggs and got him on the thumb. I will see if I can find it.

Dave, Got a picture of your '09AA? I have a '10AA and love to see others a bit older that mine. So far, just one small nip when she was about 4 mos. Bled a bit, so I don't want to find out what she can do when she's big! ...it was my fault, she was very hungry!

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I almost got tagged by storm a few times whew with the size of his head and the way he can crack a chicken back I'm so glad he missed lol

Lynda

reptastic said:
I almost got tagged by storm a few times whew with the size of his head and the way he can crack a chicken back I'm so glad he missed lol

Love the new portraits...they are so handsome!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980