• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Tegu diet routine

TanMan57

5 Year Member
Hey guys i just thought id post this, im wondering what you guys feed your tegu's on each day of the week heres mine, this one is to fatten zero up since hes not slow any more. Today he ate an entire plate of chicken.

Monday- Beef or Steak
Tuesday- Turkey
Wednesday- Mice
Thursday- Turkey and Steak
Friday- Chicken
Saturday- Mice and Egg's
Sunday- Mouse and Turkey

This is just to fatten him up for about a month thats why i have all the mice but yea tell me what you think.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Nero gets a special tegu loaf everyday and she loves it the ingredients i use are:

ground turkey/beef
beef liver
chopped chicken breast
gizzards/hearts
and telapia

and on wenesday and friday a small rat or 2-3 large mice(usually 3) sunday. tuesday, and sometimes thursday are my supplement days i use reptical, revtivite, and today i tried some crested gecko diet powder.(to try and supplement fruit since she wont take them) usually she will eat about 1/2-1 lb. of food each day. she can eat alot!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont