• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Tegu for sale *tear*

Aragorn

I have a very young (not even half a year old) and beautiful argentine black and white tegu for sale. My wife and I had a room for our tegu set aside, however, we just found out my wife is pregnant. So the tegus room will now be the babys room. We have a small house and it is just too crowded with a huge cage for out tegu. We live in boise Idaho, we will hand deliver our tegu if you live in Idaho.

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Aragorn said:
I have a very young (not even half a year old) and beautiful argentine black and white tegu for sale. My wife and I had a room for our tegu set aside, however, we just found out my wife is pregnant. So the tegus room will now be the babys room. We have a small house and it is just too crowded with a huge cage for out tegu. We live in boise Idaho, we will hand deliver our tegu if you live in Idaho.

if you aren't willing/able to ship you might try posting it on craigslist. boise is only like 7 hours from portland, there may be some people willing to make a trip if you live close to any of the other state borders.

Neeko

Just wondering say you have an average adult Tegu how much would it be to ship that? Would you need a dog crate and airplane like shipping a parrot? That's a 100-200 shipping...

Aragorn

If you are interested at all in buying him, im actually making a trip to Portland here in two weeks. I could definitely bring him with me. But I dont think i want to ship him anywere, it sometimes costs almost the worth of the tegu

badboyinblue`

do you still have the tegu if so how much i live in Cottage grove and could meet you if the price is right. e-mail me at [email protected]. if it works out i have some friends coming to see me from Boise may be they could bring it to me

send pics please

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
Neeko said:
Just wondering say you have an average adult Tegu how much would it be to ship that? Would you need a dog crate and airplane like shipping a parrot? That's a 100-200 shipping...

Being the tegu is still so young, i doubt you would need a crate and all. Just a larger box then before you would need. Shipping charges will change depending on where you live though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980