• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Tegu Names?

Dana C said:
OMG someone else knows who Ritchie Blackmore it!
I picked Gordo for my big guy. He is a Gordo, a fatty. I picked Eva for my girl after Evita Peron, wife of the Argentine President Juan Peron....I may change it because she is beginning to look a little jowly. If she is a male, I am thinking of Ghidora, tlhe three headed nemesis of Godzilla and sometimes pal of Mothra.

Well, the only time Mothra and Ghidorah teamed up was in the millennium series (Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack to be specific) and as I recall the original script was to include Anguirus, Varan and Baragon to defend Japan against Godzilla. But the movie was bad anyway because why would Ghidorah protect Japan? He is a destroyer, not a defender. But anyways if I get another tegu I'll name it after one of The Aquabats.

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
I named by tegu "Renji" after "Renji Abarai", a character from one of my favorite animes/manga, "Bleach". I'm a huge anime/manga fanatic! I named him after Renji Abarai because he resembles renji's character in certain aspects of his personality we'll behavior, not to mention Renji Abarai is simply awesome, especially in the newest arc!

Strange_Evil said:
I named by tegu "Renji" after "Renji Abarai", a character from one of my favorite animes/manga, "Bleach". I'm a huge anime/manga fanatic! I named him after Renji Abarai because he resembles renji's character in certain aspects of his personality we'll behavior, not to mention Renji Abarai is simply awesome, especially in the newest arc!

Rukia and Renji, best friends forever.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu