• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Tegu Rescue

ArizonaTegu

Hi Everybody,
I am doing this post to find somebody to rescue a tegu, or know of a place that can. No, not my tegu. I have a friend on youtube, his friend, where he lives has a young Colombian tegu, 6-8 months old. They live in NY. The kid can no longer care for the tegu, the dad does not want it there anymore. The tegu is in a 30 gallon tank, and was also kept in a dog crate. The tegu also has a split open cut on it's tail. It is eating fine on meat, egg yolk etc. This tegu is FREE to who ever wants to adopt it, you only have to pay the cost to have it shipped to you, I am sure overnight shipping.

If any of you are interested, let me know, and I can get further info for you. I will do an update message on my tegu soon. Thanks!

ArizonaTegu

How old is the tegu, and whats its temperament? Are there any pictures?

I have only seen a video of the tegu from this kids youtube channel. He was told it was an argentine, but it is a Colombian. I wrote to him lastnight but have not gotten a reply back yet, but I will send a message to his friend now.

ArizonaTegu

If your experienced in packing and shipping, I may be able to help. Can you get me some photos of the injury?

I am not the one that would be packing and shipping the tegu. I live in AZ, the tegu is in NY, the person who needs to find a new home for it would be shipping. I will ask for pics of the injury, I was told their cat did the injury.

ArizonaTegu

Update,
Sorry all for not getting back to you yesterday. The main person for this tegu is not replying back to me, I sent a message to his friend, the one who told me of this all, he stated he sent him a text message about me writing him, and still nothing. So, I am sad to say, for now, I give up on this kid. If he really needs to adopt out his tegu, then he should have replied back to me by now. I tried to help him by doing a post on here, but if the kid refues to reply back, there is nothing else I can do. I am sorry I wasted the time of you all. I will let you know if I hear anything though. Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu