• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

tegu talk apps for phone??

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tortoise-forum/id461069098?mt=8
thats the Tort app, there isn't a tegu one yet. I believe it would be similar to the one in the link.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Would you guys be interested in donating to help pay for TeguTalk mobile apps? I'd love to put them together but I can't afford to pay for them out of pocket myself right now... :(

tommyboy

Josh said:
Would you guys be interested in donating to help pay for TeguTalk mobile apps? I'd love to put them together but I can't afford to pay for them out of pocket myself right now... :(

What is the going rate of creating an app these days?

Deac77

5 Year Member
what abot making the site compatibale with Tap Talk, if a app for droid and iphone for forums alot of smaller forums have it idk how you would go about getting tap talk to put you in their app but its a idea

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Tapatalk is a viable option. How many of you use Tapatalk for other forum sites? How much is it to buy the Tapatalk app that lets you post on many forums?