• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Tegu Tongue Shots

j.sawyer48

yea i have the same problem i have trust outside of the enclosur but he hates me takkin him out i just need to fin the really big home made enclosure so i can grabb him at arm level not from the top

new2tegus

j.sawyer48 said:
yea i have the same problem i have trust outside of the enclosur but he hates me takkin him out i just need to fin the really big home made enclosure so i can grabb him at arm level not from the top

Haha me too J.sawyer me too lol. I am 6' and the enclosure is on the ground, so I have this...blind spot between where the opening on the top is,and about 8-10 inches before I see him again when he's outside,so that always worries me, not to mention it sucks for trying to get a hold of him so to speak without spooking him where he won't see my hand.

j.sawyer48

my guys really tame he just hates gettin picked up but me n him will get past it just need to finish the big enclosure

Gedy

just a little tongue , but I hope it counts ;)

Attachments

• SDC11273.JPG
    SDC11273.JPG
    4.8 MB · Views: 10

tora

That one is AWESOME! You got it at like, max length lol.
I like how you can see the texture of it as well!

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
@Jsawyer, ahh man. I'm really hoping mines stays up, he's been going down earlier now and eating a bit less. Just hoping he stays up lols.

@baby, Epic Tongue shot :)!

j.sawyer48

@strange yea mine stopped eating pretty much a few days ago now he's been sleepin for like 3days or so.... It's sadd to not get to see him but hopefully when he wakes he hits a growth spurt and gets massive :)

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
^^ those are adorable! I love it when they stand up to check things out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fanderson9214