• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Tegus favorite places to chil

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
So my tegus have certain places they love to hang out at. for Bosco its a half ciner block that i used to elevate his basking area. He loves to put his head inside of it while sunning his back. And yes he can squeez all the way through when he wants to:
IMG_7292.jpg

Now the little girl loves to come out and explore but she's still too small to roam the whole studio so i've blocked of a small room that is now the tegu loundge. I bring my laptop in to check e-mails and muck around online while i watch them and Aspen loves to hang out with me... well on me... sort of.

IMG_7291.jpg

IMG_7288.jpg

to think she use to fit inside a ten gallon tank for feeding time... where does the time go.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont