• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Tegus for sale, Varnyard Stock!!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hey guys, I still have some babies left.

I have normal Argentine black and whites for 150.00 shipped, High contrast reds for 250.00 shipped, and the rare first time bred All American tegus still for only 350.00 shipped.

Feel free to give me a call at 850-215-7308, or email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->

Attachments

• DSCN6042.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 4
  • DSCN6041.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 5
  • DSCN6035.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 3

kaa

5 Year Member
i want on of those, i just gotta save some money and hope you don't run out of gu's

Dvdh1

5 Year Member
Hi Bobby, I spoke with you the other day and I am on both websites daily. They are great. There is so much info throughout, you almost don't need to ask much. Lol! In saying that, I see many people asking about hatchlings that came from different sets of specific parents. What parents do you still have hatchlings from and why is it important to many in regards to your stock. I am very interested in ordering one.
Thanks in advance,
Dave

jacobsracing

5 Year Member
All american?

i have one of your giants via another member and a normal bw. she just laid and one egg survived....he found the nest before i did.

do i have an all american giant x normal?

confused

kaa

5 Year Member
the all american is a cross of the red, blue, and giant. it's like 25% blue 25% red 50%giant, or something like that.

AWD247

5 Year Member
jacobsracing said:
All american?

i have one of your giants via another member and a normal bw. she just laid and one egg survived....he found the nest before i did.

confused

The All American Tegu was just hactched not too long ago, so its doubtful you have one, these are the only ones in exsistance, so unless you just ordered one or had one on order its not an All American.

For the Tegus you do have, you should contact the previous owner and find out the lineage that way you know who the parents are. ;)

The captain

5 Year Member
Wow, those all americans are so neat. At first i thought a hybrid would be so ugly, but they look cool with the array of color present.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
jacobsracing said:
All american?

confused

There have never been any All American Giants before, if you have a Giant it would be a Extreme Giant. These All American crosses are the first that have ever been bred.

stevesy

5 Year Member
hi bobby,

we spoke on the phone about a year ago. i have one red which i bought from agama. i was considering one of your B&Ws or possibly and all american. What did you cross breed to produce the AA's? And do you still have any left? thanks very much in advance

stephen

AWD247

5 Year Member
VARNYARD said:

I have normal Argentine black and whites for 150.00 shipped, High contrast reds for 250.00 shipped, and the rare first time bred All American tegus still for only 350.00 shipped.

Feel free to give me a call at 850-215-7308, or email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->

There you go ^^^^^

GOT_TEGUS

5 Year Member
VARNYARD said:

Bobby I get a 20 percent discount right ?

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
There is a rumor going around that I am sold out of tegus, the only ones I am sold out of is the Extreme Giants. I still have some real nice Argentine black and whites left, High contrast reds and the All Americans. So I don't know where this information is coming from but it is false. I still have babies if anyone wants them. :)

GOT_TEGUS

5 Year Member
VARNYARD said:
There is a rumor going around that I am sold out of tegus, the only ones I am sold out of is the Extreme Giants. I still have some real nice Argentine black and whites left, High contrast reds and the All Americans. So I don't know where this information is coming from but it is false. I still have babies if anyone wants them. :)

:-D Bobby Im glad you got tegus still and nice ones to.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980