• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Tegus with vision cage for sale.

herpitoman

5 Year Member
This decision breaks my heart but I have to sell my tegus. I have been too busy with my work that I can no longer provide them the attention they deserve.

I have a two year old Argentine Red male tegu. He is about 4 or so feet long, healthy, massive, thick but only missing a third of it's tail eversince I bought him. My female is an Argentine Black and white tegu, two years old. She is massive, thick, healthy and complete tail. Both of them have not hibernated. They were about 22 inches long about 10 months ago, so they really had a growth spurt that you could not believe your eyes.

I also have a male Colombian black and white tegu that is about three years old, healthy, 3 and 1/2 feet long and complete tail.

They all live harmoniously in a 6 feet long vision cage. I am selling all three tegus and the cage for about $1000 OBO. I live in the Daytona
Beach area in Florida. Please let me if anybody is interested. I need to find them a new home with loving owner(s) ASAP. Thanks for looking.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980