• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

TeguTalk Photo Contest

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hey everyone!
I was thinking it's about time we had another contest! What do you think? Photo contests seem to be the easiest and most fun. What kind of theme should we do?
I will pony up some money for a $50 prize. Is a gift certificate good? What other kinds of prizes would you guys like to see?
Help me get some ideas flowing and we'll get a contest started here in the next week or so!

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I like photo contests. As stated before, there are members whos tegus are already down. Animals in general might be a better idea? TT shirts would be a neat prize :^)

Dana C

TeguBuzz said:
Steven. said:
How about pictures of the newest members of our families?... Giving thanks kinda thing...

Agreed.

Just remember that the newest members may not be babies. Some of us acquired adults which are the newest members of my family.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu