• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

The wait is over - here is the newest addition!

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Everyone meet Mojito (although head looks more a female!)

This was the blue tegu that was fauna a few weeks back. By the time I saw the ad it was sold pending payment. I counted my losses and thought well maybe next time. For some reason I felt that i should send the guy a message anyway, said that if payment didn't work out contact me and I would buy him.

Well Thursday get a message that payment fell through and would I like to buy him. PayPal sent that hour. Have not regretted it. Very well packed and was warm when he arrived and is super calm.

So here is my new blue Mojito!
IMG_7098.jpg

IMG_7105.jpg

IMG_7108.jpg

Ntyvirus

Looks amazing, a couple more sheds and my Leonard should look like Mojito [attachment=5954]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355251534.948481.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355251534.948481.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 11

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Congrats :) I saw that ad and thought the same thing, it will definitely get better as it grows. Hopefully it turns out to be female so Bosco has a pretty girl to swoon over.

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Thanks all :D

She has buried herself for the moment. Don't blame her very eventful day. Oh babied it will be nice to have a litter gu around again.

got10

Just beautiful. Im so envious . I lost my Ocean during the storm so I will have to wait until my house is fit to live in

Steven.

Beautiful blue you got there chelvis. I actually was intrested in that blue as well. But when i saw it, sale was pending. Congrats.

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
So far so good. She ate last night (couldn't believe she ate a whole fuzzy and a few meal worms right in front of me). Was out this morning when the light came on. So far so good. Expecting a cold storm this week so we'll see if that changes anything.

red_tegu28

5 Year Member
I was the one who was buying the blue you got.I got an email about a 2yo blue male for $350 so i passed on the baby blue.

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
It looks most likely a female so if you wanted a male it was a good thing. I am super excited so thank you.

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I don't know and neither did the seller. Not too worried though, has all the marks of a blue tegu including baby pics that shows no green head. Plus if it is a girl, the pair that produced Bosco only had one clutch the following year the female died so there is a very slim chance of them being very closely related.

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
It has been awhile since I had a little little tegu like this, I think 2009 was when I got Alpine, but I forgot how much they eat!!! I still can't believe how much she put away since arriving. She was fat and happy when she arrived with a full belly and fat tail but from Tuesday to today she has eaten three pinkies, three fuzzies and a good amount of whole ground rabbit; tried some crix and meals and she would not have it. I thought a twelve pack of mice was going to last two weeks looks like its back to the store on Monday. Will have to get more pics of her soon before she gets too big.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu