• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Thick Red Tegu for Sale

VampireJoe

5 Year Member
It was sexed as a male, but it is still young so I can't be 100% sure I was given the right info. Definately growing quickly since waking up. I am located in Philadelphia, PA and I will post some pictures soon. Total price including shipping would be no more than $150.

VampireJoe

5 Year Member
Sorry for the no pics, gotta get batteries for my camera. Very hectic time for me. I really just want to find my Red a home. Would rather someone pic it up. $50. It is about 16 inches long, very thick (a little fatty). It is missing half of two front toes (I got him that way) and he also has two sores on his tail due to a past shedding problem prior to me getting him. The sores are healing and his tail should be back to normal soon. When I post pics you can see for yourself.

RehabRalphy

5 Year Member
VampireJoe said:
Sorry for the no pics, gotta get batteries for my camera. Very hectic time for me. I really just want to find my Red a home. Would rather someone pic it up. $50. It is about 16 inches long, very thick (a little fatty). It is missing half of two front toes (I got him that way) and he also has two sores on his tail due to a past shedding problem prior to me getting him. The sores are healing and his tail should be back to normal soon. When I post pics you can see for yourself.

Ya know this sounds sketchy....

You should of told this on March 19, not March 30....

Veryyyyy misleading...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980