• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Think I might sell my '11 AA

Johnnydr

Hey All,

Well I have 2 '11 AA's (unplanned). One had a spinal injury during shipment and the other is flawless. Due to me not expecting to have to cage 2 large tegus and the possibility of my "special" guy getting more injured, I am thinking of letting my flawless one go for $375 shipped (Same as the price I bought him for). He is is a bit huffy and does some tail whipping, but he literally just lost his green head and because of his age I'm sure he'll calm down.

Feeding well on ground turtkey and B. dubia roaches with supplements!

(I also have 3 juvie pink tongue skinks im looking too sell...ill make you a good deal!)

Thanks!
-John

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Updated pics might help you find him a new home if you get a chance.

Johnnydr

rhetoricx said:
Updated pics might help you find him a new home if you get a chance.

Thanks for the reminder.....just shot a few. He is the smaller of the two in the pic with both. I call him Sam or "Uncle Sam"

Attachments

• CIMG0191.JPG
    CIMG0191.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 4
  • CIMG0192.JPG
    CIMG0192.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 2
  • CIMG0193.JPG
    CIMG0193.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 2

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Direct quote from Varnyard Herps, AA page: "the price on these is 350.00 shipped!!"

They're 350 shipped, not 375.

Johnnydr

Now taking offers! I'd like to get this guy out before the temps drop and while he can still fit in this box I have!

Johnnydr

OK desperation time. Get an AA 2011 baby for 200+ actual shipping cost!!!! Temps are great here this week! I might even through in some dubia trios....perhaps some other prizes????? get him while he/it's hot!!!!

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Johnnydr said:
OK desperation time. Get an AA 2011 baby for 200+ actual shipping cost!!!! Temps are great here this week! I might even through in some dubia trios....perhaps some other prizes????? get him while he/it's hot!!!!

With that kinda deal, he better sell quick. Im very tempted but my hands are full.

Johnnydr

TeguBuzz said:
Johnnydr said:

With that kinda deal, he better sell quick. Im very tempted but my hands are full.

I'm really just trying to get him out before temps are too cold and he can still fit in his box. C'mon someone! I know theres a home for him somewhere.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu