• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Thinking of a rescue.

Mr. Jiffy

There is a local pet store close to where I live with a very badly mistreated Columbian B&W. He is missing all of his toes and the last inch of his tail, probably from lack of humidity. Very aggressive and fairly mature, around 2 1/2 ft. He also has scars on his face indicating too small of an inclosure. I have owned 2 previous tegus and I was wondering if he is too old to train or if his ailments are lifethreatening to him, thanks.

N8bub

As long as the toes or tail are fully healed. I don't see that being an issue moving forward, as to being aggressive I don't believe that can be guaranteed 1 way or another. But I say go for it if you don't take a chance on him who will?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu