• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

thinking of names.

Dirtydmc

He has no white on his belly. Only on his tail. And he's super yellow/gold. Had him out today. My lady held him. He's so calm. He git a bath and loves being held. I can't wait for the Argentine.

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
That's okay,.. it doesn't have to be black and white like the Panda. There are different things, people and meanings for the name Poe. Of course the most popular being Edgar Allen Poe.

I don't know if you remember The Legend of Zelda game but they have some formidable Poe characters.

So there's more to it than just the Panda,.. just an option,.. or not :)

Dirtydmc

kellen.watkins said:
Scorpion like off of mortal combat? Cause he is black and yellow and perform a fatality move on crickets mice ect lol

Awsome. Lol! I had a couple scorpians. Way too boring. I never saw them. They just hid. All day, all night. After two months of not even seeing them eat I gave them to my ladies brother.

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
It'll come to you! I changed Gurus name 2-3 times and Gary and Rango didn't really have names for the first couple months I had them.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicole_61955