• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

TigerJaguar Coastal Carpet Python 0.1.0

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hey everyone!
I recently got two female tiger jaguar coastal carpet pythons through a deal with Will Leary of Reptilicus Reptiles. They're two females from the same clutch, approximately a year old. I only want to keep one of them, as I know that I'll barely have the time and space for one adult, let alone two.

Oh, I should mention that their colors actually get lighter and brighter as they age. I've only had mine for about a month, and I've already noticed a difference.

Reptilicus Reptiles is selling the babies for 500 each, not including shipping.

If you think you might be interested, shoot me a pm and we can talk! Let me know what you would like to pay, I'm definitely willing to negotiate price as long as I feel your offer is fair!

Oh, and I'll take better pics once I can get my hands on a digital camera that's working properly. Mine has sand in the gears, so I had to take them with my cell phone, which likely distorted the colors a bit and doesn't have the clearest camera in the world.

This is her:
21kynpv.jpg

e0h6pd.jpg

24g92si.jpg

b5mr7b.jpg

Will and Mary Leary's website:
http://www.spectacularcarpetpythons.com

Pictures of the parents:

This is the Sire
2vcz3hs.jpg

This is the Dam
2yno27d.jpg